Fall

My Blog List



Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search

Friday, May 1, 2009

We are ENGAGED!!!




Cole and I got engaged on December 5, 2008! I came home from work that Friday expecting our dinner date so when I opened the door to find thousands of rose petals, hundreds of lit candles, and a very romantic dinner prepared I was very surprised! He told me just wanted to do something special for me. After our wonderful steak dinner Cole had a bottle of champagne in the fridge and after he poured me a glass he got down on his knee and pulled out from under the table a little black box! He was so nervous and crying and then asked me to marry him! We both cried and then on cue he had our song playing on the stereo and we danced! Then we called everyone we knew and told them the good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment