Fall

My Blog List



Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search

Monday, October 17, 2011

Popcorn in the Belly

We are now at 18 weeks!!! I have really started feeling the babies in the last few weeks which is so amazing! I wasn't sure at first if it was them but now I am positive that they are making those movements. It feels a lot like popcorn popping and sometimes when they make complete turns it feels like butterflies in my belly! The baby on the right moves a lot more than the baby on the left. They have got a lot stronger this past week and Cole was actually able to feel the little thumps while I was laying down. He got very excited and tries to feel them all the time now. Only 3 more weeks and we will hopefully find out what these two sweet babies are! Here is a belly pic, not the best pic but it will do. More pics to come!

16 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment