Fall

My Blog List



Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search

Thursday, January 19, 2012

31 Weeks - 5 Weeks To Go!!!!

I am now 31 weeks with the girls and can't believe how time has been flying by! I feel pretty good just tired and a little overwhelmed with getting everything ready for their arrival. I am trying my best to prepare myself for them to be in the NICU for a while and that is the scarriest thing so far! We had an ultrasound yesterday and baby A is 3.5 lbs and baby B is 1.14 lbs. There is still a very big difference between them but baby A is doing great and meeting all the milestones for a 31 weeks. The doctor is optomistic that she will do just fine and will only need to be in NICU to gain weight before leaving the hospital. We will have scheduled c-section around the 36 week mark which is less than 5 weeks from now! We are praying that they continue to grow from now until then and that we have two healthy babies upon delivery!

The nursery is coming along great! Waiting for bedding to come in which should be 3-4 weeks. I will post pictures soon!

We have had 3 wonderful showers so far and two more to go! We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment