Fall

My Blog List



Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search

Friday, April 13, 2012

They are here!!!

Our sweet baby girls are finally here!



Camryn Nicole Mulder
Born at 12:56 p.m.
5lbs 11 oz
19 inches

Chloe Ann Mulder
Born at 12:57 p.m.
2lbs 15oz
14 inches

The c-section was a little scarier than I had thought or prepared for but I made it through. I could not believe the overwhelming happiness and love I felt for them as soon as I heard their cries and saw them for the first time. I spent 4 hours in recovery and Camryn was there with me but Chloe was in NICU so I was so anxious to go see her. Finally they wheeled me into NICU to see her but I was unable to hold her  until the next day. We had so many wonderful visitors over the next 5 days in the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment