Fall

My Blog List



Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search

Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Half Birthday!!!

Time is FLYING by!!!! I can not believe our girls are 6 months old now! It's been a very busy, frustrating, exciting, crazy, fun, scary, you name it 6 months.

Camryn Nicole Mulder
13 lbs 5oz
Size 2 diapers
3-6 month clothes



What I can do:

  • Roll over from front to back and back to front, I even roll all over the living room!
  • Sit all by myself 
  • I just learned how to get up on all fours, now if I can just figure out how to crawl!
  • Go backwards in her walker.
  • Eat my own feet!
  • Take my passy out and put it back in
What I am learning:
  • Sign language so I can tell my mom and dad what I want! 
  • How to sit myself up.
  • How to crawl.
  • How to move around with purpose in my walker.
  • How to drink from a sippy cup.
  • How to sleep through the night! (still wakes 1-2 times)
I Love:
  • Talking in the morning.
  • Being tickled.
  • Going for walks in the neighborhood.
  • Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • Books
  • My passy
  • Putting everything in my mouth including my sisters hands and feet
  • Hearing my daddy's voice
  • To eat food!
  • Bath time
Chloe Ann Mulder
8 lbs 12 oz
Size 1 diapers
Newborn-3 month clothes



What I can do:
  • Roll over from front to back and back to front
  • Sit up with my boppy pillow 
  • Take my passy out and put it back in
What I am learning:
  • Sign language
  • How to sit up by myself
  • How to drink from sippy cup
  • Not a big fan of eating solids but we are working on it!
  • How to crawl
I Love:
  • Being lifted in the air
  • Going for walks
  • Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • Books
  • Watching my sister
  • Being in the exercauser and walker (even though I am short and have to use a pillow to touch)
  • Being held
  • My passy
  • My butterfly night light
  • Bath time





No comments:

Post a Comment