Fall

My Blog List



Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search

Thursday, October 25, 2012

8 Months!!!

I can't believe it.....Camryn and Chloe are 8 months old!!!!
Why do they have to grow so fast?!



Here's what Camryn can do:
Crawl really fast
Pull up and stand on everything!
Stand by myself for several seconds
Scream really loud!
Making all kinds of new sounds with my mouth
Wave bye bye
Clap
Walk when pushing my toy
Climb on almost anything

Here's what Chloe can do:
Scoot and almost crawl
Pull up and stand in my crib
Scream really loud
Making all kinds of new sounds and talk to my sister
Wave bye bye
Throw my ball and whatever toy I may not want


The girls are getting to be so much fun! They interact with each other so much more which I love! My favorite is when they both stand in their cribs and "talk" to each other, it melts my heart! They move so much now that changing them has become a wrestling match! Hard to put a diaper on right or button a onesie when they are flipping in all directions or trying to crawl away LOL. They are both teething now which is not so fun for mommy! Hopefully they will hurry up and cut their teeth and we can move on to the next milestone! I am still making their food which I actually enjoy because I love to cook. Next week they will be starting on chicken!


No comments:

Post a Comment